|Motherboard Support||Mini-ITX / Micro-ATX / ATX / E-ATX|
|Front I/O Ports||Tpye-c×1、Audio×1|
|3.5″ Drive Bays||3|
|2.5″ Drive Bays||3|
|Expansion Slots||14 Slots (8+6)|
|Fan Support||Side: 9×120 mm|
Rear: 2×80 mm
|Radiator Support||Front: 120/240/360mm|
|CPU Cooler Height Limit||135mm|
|GPU Length Limit||380mm|
|Power Supply Type||ATX PS2 （maximum length: 210mm）|
Deepcool QUADSTELLAR INFINITY Full Tower ATX Case
- A Star Reborn: Back by popular demand the QUADSTELLAR INFINITY returns from orbit.
- Space Pod Compartments: Encapsulate your components into separate sections to highlight major components in your system in their own node for a practical and distinct aesthetic. Isolate heat-generating components with dedicated active cooling and a manually adjustable front panel that opens up for additional ventilation.
- Landing your Spacecraft: Four integrated LED light strips provide glorious RGB effects that lead to the center logo power button for a fancy way to power on your system. Easily sync and coordinate the lighting with supported RGB control software.
- Deep Space Thermals: Configure multiple radiators up to 360mm for extensive liquid-cooled setups or go for air and support up to 9x 120mm and 2x 80mm cooling fans.
- Comprehensive Storage: Located in its own storage compartment, install up to a total of 3x 3.5in HDDS or 3x 2.5in SSDs for spacious storage capacity.
|Item model number|