Advantages of ASUS PRIME B760M-K D5
- Intel B760 chipset for Intel 13th and 12th generation processors
- 5X Protection III
- PCIe 4.0 slot
- 2x M.2 connector for ultra-fast SSD
- Designed for DDR5 memory
Two M.2 slots
The board provides two M.2 slots , both of which support PCIe 4.0 x4 drives (up to 2280). Sloty offers a high-speed and flexible M.2 interface. Enjoy the high transfer speeds in a small format that M.2 modules bring.
PCIe 4.0 slot
Intel Core processors of the 12th and 13th generations in conjunction with the B760 chipset offer a PCIe 4.0 interface that provides twice the bandwidth of the PCIe 3.0 interface. This way, you get a super fast interface that handles high loads with ease. Whether it is a graphics card or another expansion card.
Prime motherboards are built with industry-leading 5X Protection III , which uses the best components, superior circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee the quality and long-term durability of your board. This means superior protection and stability for your build – thanks to decades of engineering from the world’s leading motherboard maker.
ASUS Aura Sync technology makes the board a control node when it comes to lighting. It makes it easy to synchronize incredible lighting effects between compatible components, including RGB LED strips , graphics cards , keyboards and even mice . Change all LEDs at once or use dynamic modes that let lighting effects flow across all synced devices.
EZ Mode displays important settings and statistics. It offers a smart wizard, drag-and-drop functionality, and one-click application of important settings . All to get your build running as soon as possible. The intuitive Advanced Mode , provided through UEFI, gives you full control. A built-in search function helps you find options easily, and various advanced features let you intelligently make fine adjustments to change the performance to your liking .
This is a motherboard with the Intel B760 chipset . It offers Intel socket 1700 with support for Intel 13th and 12th generation Core/Pentium Gold/Celeron processors. The board offers 2 DIMM slots for DDR5 memory (dual-channel) with a capacity of up to 64 GB and support for frequencies up to 3200 MHz and 5333 MHz OC. The board is mATX format .
From the interface, the board offers:
- 5x USB 2.0 (2x on the back panel, 3x on the board)
- 6x USB 3.2 Gen1 (4x on the back panel, 2x on the board)
- 1x VGA, 1x HDMI 2.1, 1x 2.5G LAN, 1x PS/2, 3x 3.5 mm audio jack
- 1x PCIe 4.0 x16
- 2x PCIe 4.0 x1
For disks, the board has:
- 4x SATA 6Gb/s
- 2x M.2 connectors (2x PCIe 4.0 x4 2242/60/80)
ASUS Prime B760M-K, an Intel® B760 LGA 1700 mATX motherboard with PCIe 4.0, two PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots, DDR5, Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet, VGA, HDMI™, SATA 6 Gbps, front USB 3.2 Gen 1, Aura Sync
- Intel® LGA 1700 Socket: Ready for 13th and 12th Gen Intel® processors
- Ultrafast Connectivity: PCIe 4.0, two PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots, Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet and front USB 3.2 Gen 1 support
- Comprehensive Cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+
- Aura Sync RGB Lighting: Onboard Addressable Gen 2 headers and Aura RGB header for RGB LED strips, easily synced with Aura Sync-capable hardware
Motherboard Specifications CPU Support 12 & 13th Generation Intel CPU CPU Socket Type LGA 1700 Chipset INTEL B760 Form Factor ATX Memory Type DDR5 Memory Speed 8000 MHz Maximum Memory 96 GB Memory Slots 2 Slots M.2 Slots Yes Wireless LAN No